ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone using Power Mobility for TSM environment?

2011-08-17 15:47:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anyone using Power Mobility for TSM environment?
From: Robert J Molerio <robert.molerio AT NYU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:29:30 -0400
I think you may be the first shop to attempt this. Good luck!

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thank you,

Bob Molerio
Systems Administrator
New York University
ITS Computer Facilities Services/Infrastructure
Level C-2
75 Third Avenue
New York NY 10003-5527
email:robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu <robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu>