ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Verifying IBM TSM Encryption types

2011-08-02 22:07:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] Verifying IBM TSM Encryption types
From: terrance <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 18:57:33 -0700
1)Any prerequisite or condition require before the data been encrypted such as
according to my understanding, TSM is a storage manager server, so any driver
or software need to install or configure to enable the encryption method either
by client side or driver side?

2) According to the information I found that EKM must be installed before
configure the TSM with LME and SME. So in this stage how can i verify or
justify the EKM is installed in TSM server?