ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Ghost backups from server-to-server backups

2011-08-01 14:12:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Ghost backups from server-to-server backups
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 13:58:47 -0400
Hmmmmmm - is the RECONCILE command I should run, regularly?   I just ran
it on all 5.5 servers (they perform daily DBSNAPSHOT backups to an offsite
server) and all of them had errors to "reconcile".  The 6.x servers didn't
have any errors.

As for these ghost volumes/storage, reconciling its devclass didn't give
any errors - of course, I had already deleted the filespace on the target
server (needed to get back the 7TB of storage/volumes)