ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Expire Inventory errors after upgrade to 6.1.5.10

2011-07-29 15:29:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Expire Inventory errors after upgrade to 6.1.5.10
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:25:22 -0400
>  Looks like the response is that the fix will be in 6.1.6, due sometime
next year.

Are you kidding on this? a "bug" introduced in a patch is going to
generate annoying error messages every day for the next 5+ months?  My
monitoring system (TSMManager) send me error emails for each message and
since it is a generic ANR9999 message, I can't filter on just the message
number since I might miss other "failures".

I would have thought the patch would have been pulled.

I still might open a PMR.

Thanks for the response/update.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University - UCC/Office of Technology Services
zforray AT vcu DOT edu - 804-828-4807