ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Time running out to register for TSM Symposium 2011

2011-07-28 02:20:57
Subject: [ADSM-L] Time running out to register for TSM Symposium 2011
From: Claus Kalle <kalle AT UNI-KOELN DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:14:21 +0200
Dear TSM 2011 interests,

many of you have followed the evolution on http://tsm2011.uni-koeln.de
during the past months and have registered already, but as there are
still some seats left I thought to remind the list about the TSM
symposium 2011 in Dresden.
We expect again up to 250 delegates from all over the world.

The TSM symposium 2011 will take place at the Hilton Dresden Hotel near
the Frauenkirche in Dresden from 27.-30.09.2011.
REGISTRATION is CLOSING mid of August, because we have to claim room
contingents in time and continue preparing for the event.

So if you consider going to TSM 2011, look at the preliminary program
 http://tsm2011.uni-koeln.de
under "Program" among much more information on that server and go ahead
and REGISTER!

Topics covered: TSM backup of virtual environments, TSM6.2
features/experiences, TSM roadmap&future, Fastback, Flashcopy Support,
TSM user experiences: GPFS, NDMP, Exchange, ...

Speakers include
- Tom O'Brien: TSM product manager
- Dave Cannon: TSM chief architect
- Colin Dawson: TSM server development lead responsible for DB2
implementation
- Jim Smith: TSM client architect
- Greg Van Hise
- Matt Anglin
- Del Hoobler
- Oren Wolf
- User prespective reports from CERN, KIT, JVNC/FZJülich, RWTH Aachen, ...

Enrollment/Registration subpages are ready to be used to register
("Registration") right away.

Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please excuse any duplicate
mailings at this time.
--
Claus Kalle, Universitaet zu Koeln, RRZK                   i   i
             Leiter Abteilung Systeme                      I   I