ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Active logs taking 4 days to delete in 6.2

2011-07-25 09:03:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Active logs taking 4 days to delete in 6.2
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:59:52 -0400
Are you doing "backup volhist" as well?  IIRC, there was a discussion that
you needed to do that as well to purge activity logs.  Plus it is a
requirement to perform DB restores on 6.x servers.

Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services