ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and Exchange 2010

2011-07-19 15:54:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and Exchange 2010
From: "Storer, Raymond" <storerr AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:47:22 -0400
Pete, did you see the IBM provided (and not supported!) PowerShell script for
this?

See this link
https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21433016

I have not personally used it as I'm not ( yet ) running 2010. I did give it
the "once over", and it looked pretty good. You'd run it once from each of your
four servers mentioned below and it would backup the passive database on each
of them. If it found a problem with the passive it would backup the active
instead. You could, of course, modify to suit your needs for reporting etc.

Ray