ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Filespaces appearing for nodes that have never backed up

2011-07-18 14:54:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Filespaces appearing for nodes that have never backed up
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:52:14 -0400
No Storage Agents.  Not doing LAN-free.  The PERSIMMON server is a Windoz
box.  The IP address shown is part of a block of reserved addresses not in
use.  We don't set HLA/LLA when defining nodes.

The other server (WALNUT) whose Domino/TDP backups it is listing, IP
address is 128.172.14.87 - whole different part of the university,
subnet-wise.

I doubt if I will ever find out what has happened.  Hopefully it is not
damage to the DB.

Thanks for the ideas!