ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backup specific folder only

2011-07-18 07:28:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backup specific folder only
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 07:25:48 -0400
Try the following.

Add

Exclude.dir e:\dir1
Exclude.dir e:\dir2
. . .

For each major tree on the e: drive.  This will keep tsm from traversing the
trees at all.
More administration, but the only thing I can think of.
Exclude.dir is processed before standard excludes, therefore you cannot
exclude.dir e:\ then include what you wanted.

Hope this helps.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University