ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Reporting and BIRT in TSM 6.2

2011-07-17 15:14:26
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Reporting and BIRT in TSM 6.2
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:51:23 +0000
Hi Harold,
I have been working a little bit with BIRT. One thing you need to remember
about the Warehouse database is that it is 24 hours behind the real world.
You need to open the TSM DB2 database to be accessible direct from TCR and then
write reports direct to the TSM Server to be able to get 20 hours backup status.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms