ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Nodes with different drive list under One Scheduler.

2011-07-13 05:41:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Nodes with different drive list under One Scheduler.
From: "Lakshminarayanan, Rajesh" <Rajesh.Lakshminarayanan AT DFS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:36:09 +0800
Hi Richard,

      I tried following options;

Scenario 1:

        Policy Domain Name: WORKFLOW
                 Schedule Name: TEST_FULL_BKP
                        Action: Selective
                       Objects: *

Result: only files under "c$\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\"
directory got backed up. "DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL" was specified in the dsm.opt
client node.

Scenario 2:

        Policy Domain Name: WORKFLOW
                 Schedule Name: TEST_FULL_BKP
                        Action: Selective
                       Objects:

Result: I am getting error message saying "ANS1079E No file
specification entered".

     Am I missing out anything.

Regards,

Rajesh Lakshminarayanan