ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Nodes with different drive list under One Scheduler.

2011-07-12 02:09:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Nodes with different drive list under One Scheduler.
From: "Lakshminarayanan, Rajesh" <Rajesh.Lakshminarayanan AT DFS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:04:28 +0800
Hi Richard,

    Thnx for your suggestion... Domain option is specified in my client
dsm.opt file. But still my schedule ends  with failure message(RC-12)

    Should I need to remove the drive name specified in the object
parameter in the scheduler when the domain option is specified in the
dsm.opt file....

Policy Domain Name: Domain
                 Schedule Name: GRP1_FULL
                        Action: Selective