ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and keepalive packets

2011-07-07 15:41:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and keepalive packets
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:27:58 -0500
Does the library manager always respond on the same port, or can it be made to?
 Is so you could open that port on the firewall.  The rule could allow that IP
using that port to pass through to the TSM server.  That would mean that the
timeout on the firewall would not be relevant.
Another option might be a private network between the two.

Andy Huebner