ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5-6 upgrade issue

2011-07-05 19:38:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5-6 upgrade issue
From: TSM User <user.tsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 19:33:33 -0400
I ended up doing some permissions futzing from the old 5.5 server instance
directory and starting it from there, which did work.  I decided permissions
there were no longer terribly important anyway, since it'll be going away
soon.  Everything is up and running now (yay, I get to go home!).

Thanks for the responses, and also for the tip about MobaXTerm.  I will
definitely be checking that out.