ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] rc-scripts to start and stop multiple tsm client scheduler for linux red hat

2011-06-14 11:14:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: [ADSM-L] rc-scripts to start and stop multiple tsm client scheduler for linux red hat
From: Ullrich Mänz <umaenz AT FUM DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:02:40 +0200
Hi,

look at appendices on my private website
http://www.mensam.dynaccess.de/TSMwiki/index.php?B%2FA-Client. You'll find
a script dsmclient.rc that should work on RedHat directly. Versions of
that script are available on request for other UX platforms, too.

You'll need to create a link for each schedule in
/opt/tivoli/tsm/baclient, i.e. ln -s dsmcad dsmcad1, create a copy of
dsmclient.rc (like dsmmontlybackup.rc) and change entry prog="dsmcad" to
point to the link created above.

Regards
Ulli

- - - - - - - -
Ullrich Mänz
System-Integration

FRITZ & MACZIOL Software und Computervertrieb GmbH
Ludwig Str. 180D, 63067 Offenbach, Germany

Mobil:
+49 170 7678434
Fax:
+49 69 38013500 10
Web:
http://www.fum.de

Amtsgericht Ulm, Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 1936
Geschäftsführer: Heribert Fritz, Oliver Schallhorn, Frank Haines
Inhaber: Imtech N.V., Gouda, Niederlande
Referenzen finden Sie auf unserer Website, Rubrik 'News'.