ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup restores

2011-06-06 13:06:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Netware backup restores
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:55:40 -0400
Hi Zoltan,

You are correct: backups taken with the TSM client for NetWare must be
restored with the TSM client for NetWare. It is not possible to restore
them with a different client.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2011-06-06
12:10:47: