ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client Autodeployment

2011-05-26 11:39:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client Autodeployment
From: Gergana V Markova <gmarkova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 08:36:56 -0700
David,

see the below APAR details of the behaviour change and exact versions it
affects.

IC75871: AUTODEPLOY=NOREBOOT SET IN THE DEPLOYMENT SCHEDULE IS NOT HONORED
IF IT IS NOT SET IN THE CLIENT NODE
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC75871

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Regards/Pozdravi, Gergana