ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] summary records in TSM v6.2.2

2011-05-19 17:28:40
Subject: [ADSM-L] summary records in TSM v6.2.2
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:26:13 -0400
Has anyone else noticed that SUMMARY records don't seem to get created for all
processes?

I ran a bunch of migrations today, then went back to look at the summary table
entries for them, and most of them had none.  Thought I'd ask to see if anyone
else had noticed this before exploring further.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Services                 Fx: 607-255-8521