ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ang: Trying to delete a filespace???

2011-05-16 05:27:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ang: Trying to delete a filespace???
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 10:26:40 +0200
Hi

What is the result you're getting from executing the delete filespace command?
Are you getting an error? Or are you getting a successful completion state but
the filespace is still there? It would be helpful if you also told us the
result from executing the command.

Have you tried doing "delete filespace CHI-AS-SCCMEUR 7 nametype=fsid" ?

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Växel: 08-754 98 00