ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] lbtest sometimes doesn't return barcodes

2011-05-09 18:34:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] lbtest sometimes doesn't return barcodes
From: Marcel Anthonijsz <marcel AT ANTHONIJSZ DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 00:26:38 +0200
Paul,

No, I have not seen this before: I use IBM Atape and tapeutil -f /dev/smc0
inventory without any problem.

Make sure that TSM or another program is not using the library device at the
same time or program around that.
Maybe a previous perl script that hangs/waits until next timeout?

Marcel

--
Kind Regards, Groetje,

Marcel Anthonijsz