ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Admin Center and IE 7.

2011-05-03 20:07:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Admin Center and IE 7.
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:01:10 -0700
There's nothing wrong with your workstation. This is a known problem, and
the issue here is with the javescript engine that is in IE. It is REALLY bad
in IE6, a little better in IE7, and even better with IE8. But I would stick
with FF for now.

Dave Canan
IBM ATS TSM Performance
ddcananATUSDOTIBMDOTCOM