ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LTO5 performance

2011-05-03 10:16:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LTO5 performance
From: Wira Chinwong <wira AT SCSI.CO DOT TH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:11:21 +0700
Don't forget that one performance factor is file type. Biggest will gain more
performance than smaller.

Best Regards,

Wira Chinwong

SCSi Co., Ltd.

2521/69 Biztown Ladprao Rd.,
Klongchaokhunsingha, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310
Tel 02-9559873-4  Fax 02-9559875 ext 5
Mobile: 086-9092992
E-mail: wira AT scsi.co DOT th