ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Anyone Need a 3494 Library?

2011-03-22 17:44:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] Anyone Need a 3494 Library?
From: Jim Neal <jrneal AT BERKELEY DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:41:14 -0700
Hi All,

                We recently replaced our 3494 Tape library and no longer
have need of it.  The library is in good working order and has 8 frames and
16 - J1A tape drives.  It has been under IBM Maintenance through it's life
here at Berkeley.  If you are interested in purchasing the library in whole
or in part, please let me know ASAP so we can discuss terms.  Please also
include any questions that you may have.  Thanks!

                Jim Neal

                Sr. TSM Administrator

                U.C. Berkeley Storage and Backup Group