ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Solaris Include/exclude .dbf question

2011-03-21 14:38:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Solaris Include/exclude .dbf question
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:36:58 -0500
You could copy that current client options set, to a new one and remove
the .dbf and ctl entries from it just for this one node, and then any
that may come around like it.  It would be a one off, but that would
work.

Then you could put the
exclude /.../*.dbf
include /db_backup/PRODBKUP/datafiles/*.dbf

Type entries in the dsm.sys file or in a inclexcl.list file as we do.
Just remember TSM reads the list from the bottom up.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr., RHCE, CNE, CDE
John 3:16!