ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backup DFS

2011-03-21 08:26:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backup DFS
From: "Storer, Raymond" <storerr AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:25:15 -0400
I don't know TSM specifics, but here are a couple of Microsoft articles on the
subject:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc776211(WS.10).aspx

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969382

If nothing else, you can make TSM work around these guidelines. I'm pretty
certain I saw some info in the TSM manual about backup and recovery of DFS
Namespaces. You might want to give that a read.

Ray