ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] undocumented ANR

2011-03-14 16:14:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] undocumented ANR
From: BEYERS Kurt <Kurt.BEYERS AT VRT DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:12:23 +0000
Remco,

Sorry for the db2 answer I'm about to give, but the diaglog size can be
restricted by updating the dbm configuration parameter diagsize. Run the
following command as the instance owner tsm1:

"db2 update dbm cfg using diagsize 400"

See
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9r7/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.luw.admin.config.doc/doc/r0054862.html
 for more details.

A restart of db2 and thus TSM is required afterwards.

best regards,
Kurt (who is both a db2 and tsm admin)