ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2003 32bit whole system restore

2011-03-09 10:49:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2003 32bit whole system restore
From: "Prather, Wanda" <wPrather AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:48:22 +0000
Short answer:   working as expected.

"System state" backups include whatever Microsoft designates as part of "system
state".
That doesn't mean it includes everything in c:\windows, or in c:\program files.
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how Microsoft creates the "system
state" list; they've never been very good or proactive about providing methods
for customers to do successful system recoveries.