ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] The State of DB2 Reorgs in TSM

2011-02-28 14:55:57
Subject: [ADSM-L] The State of DB2 Reorgs in TSM
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:54:12 -0600
While I was researching a problem we had, I came across something that
said DB2 reorgs were different in v6.2 than v6.1.  Almost like there
were no DB2 table reorgs in v6.2.  Of course, either I didn't bookmark
it, or I can't find it.  Our database is growing faster than I thought
it would, so I checked and it doesn't appear that any reorgs have been
done by DB2.  My version is v6.2.2.  If someone can explain, or point
to a reference for v6.2 that explains DB2 table reorgs, I would
appreciate it.  Thanks.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,