ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Probably easy tsm client install question

2011-02-24 13:07:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] Probably easy tsm client install question
From: Pam <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:06:38 -0500
Hello,

I recently started working with the Auto Deployment for Windows clients and the
main issue I am running into is that the depoyment package claims to need over
2.2GB of space and on many of our Windows systems that amount of space is just
not available for this purpose.

Has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks,
Pam