ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Cristie BMR Tool

2011-02-24 10:33:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Cristie BMR Tool
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:31:21 +0100
Hi Woodbm,

I do not use the product, but have seen several demos, the last one some weeks
ago : basically a bare metal restore product for use with Tivoli, supporting
all flavours of Windows, several Linuxes and soon AIX,  allowing restores on
dissimilar hardware.
Works flawless and very efficiently, very reactive support, but not free ;-)

Cheers.

Arnaud

Corporate IT Systems & Datacenter Responsible
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com