ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NAS NDMP TOC will not write

2011-02-22 15:55:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NAS NDMP TOC will not write
From: "Cowen, Richard" <rcowen AT SBSPLANET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:54:50 -0500
Some sample messages....just in case they help.

ANR1108W,srverr # The server is unable to create a table of contents for
node CNASELDNP0991DM2, file space /root_vdm_5/dnp
1acifs03 in storage pool ONSITE_DISK.

ANR1112W,nsaerr # No table of contents destination storage pool
available for backup set for node USWWPWSCLS002_USWWPWSFNP
001 (data type File). The table of contents will not be created.

ANR4949E,srverr # The server is unable to write to table
Backup.Objects(TEMP) because there is not enough temporary space
in the database. Table of contents operation for node ENASELDNP0991DM8,
file space /common09 fails.

ANR4950E,srverr # The server is unable to retrieve NDMP file history
information while building table of contents for node
 NDMP03, file space /fs_NASS_Navisite. NDMP node ID is 2025503. Table of
contents creation fails.

ANR4952E,srverr # The writing of a table of contents for node
CNASELDNP0991DM2, file space /root_vdm_5/dnp1acifs03 failed.
 No space is available in storage pool ONSITE_DISK and all successor
pools.