ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 6.2 on CentOS

2011-02-22 14:29:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 6.2 on CentOS
From: Steven Langdale <steven.langdale AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:28:35 +0000
I can also confirm that I've had it working fine in test. You're obviously
gonna have support issues if you want to lo a call with IBM though.

Steven

I've got a working TSM 6.2.2.2 on a CentOS 5.5 (64-bit) VM running.

There were no problems installing/configuring it (though slow, because of

limited resources of the VM (only 3GB)).

I recommend that you give at least 8GB (12GB if running64-bit)) to the

CentOS box.

Richard.

2011/2/22 Mario Behring mariobehring AT yahoo DOT com>

> Hi all,

> Anyone out there successfully installed and configured TSM Server 6.2.xx

> on a

> CENTOS box?? I was hoping that, being based on Red Hat and all....it
should