ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2008 System State Backup: Incremental

2011-02-03 14:06:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2008 System State Backup: Incremental
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:05:02 -0500
TSM client 6.2.2.0 works well for system state incremental backup.

>>> "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM> 2/3/2011 1:31 PM >>>
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know what version of the TSM Windows Client is needed in
order to only do an incremental system state backup?  And does anything
special need to be done once I have the client upgraded to the needed
release?  This is needed more for my Windows 2008 servers which have
large system state backups.

Thanks in advance!

solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without
the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail
message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its
subsidiaries, or affiliates.