ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Client compatibility

2011-01-31 11:02:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] Client compatibility
From: "Baker, Jane" <Jane.Baker AT CLARKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:59:55 -0000

We are running AIX 5.2 on some old legacy systems.

Our TSM installation is TSM V6.2.0.0 server and V6.2.x clients, except
the legacy systems are still on AIX V5.2 with TSM BA Client (AIX)
V5.4.1.

I looked at the compatibility notes and V6.2.0.0 server does not support
V5.4.1 clients but works fine.

Is anyone running a higher level than BA client V5.4.1 on AIX5.2 with no
issues? I'm wondering whether to upgrade to V5.5?

Thanks in advance,

Jane.

Please check that this email is addressed to you. If not, you should delete it
immediately as its contents may be confidential and its disclosure, copying or
distribution unlawful.
C. & J. Clark International Limited takes steps to prevent the transmission of
electronic viruses but responsibility for screening incoming messages and the
risk of such transmission lies with the recipient.
C. & J. Clark International Limited Trading as Clarks, Registered in England
number 141015.Registered office 40 High Street, Street, Somerset. BA16 0EQ.
England.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.MailControl.com