ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2008 System State backups have too many files

2011-01-21 04:20:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows 2008 System State backups have too many files
From: "Tuncel.Mutlu AT akbank DOT com" <Tuncel.Mutlu AT AKBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:19:17 +0200
Thanks a lot for the tip Wanda and Paul.

Now as I have TSM server 5.5.2.0, will the client 6.2.1 work with it ? For file
backups TSM rule of working with Releases +-1 gives us that 5.5.2.0 server
should work with the next Release, which is 6.0 (is there actually 6.0 ?) or
6.1, but not 6.2.

Well, we can upgrade one of our TSM servers and move all Windows 2008 System
State backups to it.

Regards,

Tuncel Mutlu