ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client domain statement exclude not working as expected

2011-01-20 15:35:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client domain statement exclude not working as expected
From: "Huebschman, George J." <gjhuebschman AT LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:31:33 -0500
Andy, Thanks!

 - There is only one *.opt file in the baclient folder.
 - I checked the schedule, there is nothing in the OBJECTS setting, it
is a pretty vanilla schedule.
 - Part of the reason we do not want it to back up is that it is a
non-standard filesystem.  Since other things look correct, I assume it
must be related to that.   It is not NTFS, but IWFS.

            Policy Domain Name: SomeDomain
                 Schedule Name: 8PM-DAILY-INCR
                        Action: Incremental
                       Objects:
               Start Date/Time: 01/11/2008 20:00:00
                      Duration: 2 Hour(s)
                Schedule Style: Classic
                        Period: 1 Day(s)
                   Day of Week: Any
                         Month:
                  Day of Month:
                 Week of Month:
                    Expiration:
Last Update by (administrator): BCHAMBLISS
         Last Update Date/Time: 01/11/2008 14:28:48
              Associated Nodes: NodeName
              Managing profile: