ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server reSYNC to other TSM server

2010-12-22 07:02:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server reSYNC to other TSM server
From: Steven Langdale <Steven.Langdale AT CAT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:01:37 +0000
Not that I'm aware of no.

Though you can do db backups to a local filesystem on the remote server
and then its a simple task to do a DB restore and away you go.

Steven

Gibin <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
22/12/2010 11:39
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] TSM server reSYNC to other TSM server

Caterpillar: Confidential Green Retain Until: 21/01/2011

We am using two TSM servers( v6.2.2 , WIN 2003 )and have a tape library
shared between them .

One TSM server AA is on Prod env and TSM server BB is the DR server.

Is it possible to  sync DB information , active /archive logs between
these servers on a periodic basis of 24hrs or less using TSM , was
thinking of something like log shipping used in databases .

Does TSM have any feature like this ?