ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Bind server instance to a specific IP instead of all interfaces

2010-12-21 17:14:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Bind server instance to a specific IP instead of all interfaces
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:11:27 +0100
Hi,

I believe that if you set the serverhladdress, that address will be used (it's
not in the docs). Of course, if there is only one route to a client, via only
one interface, that source ip-address will be used.

as to binding the TSM server to a specific address, I've asked the question
before, from a security perspective, but apparently nobody sees the use of
being able to specify an IP address for the server to restrict itself to.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl