ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AIX JFS2 tuning with DB2 on TSM6.2

2010-10-24 18:04:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] AIX JFS2 tuning with DB2 on TSM6.2
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <HCR AT STERIA DOT NO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:04:08 +0200
Hi!

I have not found any recommended settings for JFS2 for the database in TSM6.2.

Should I mount the db filesystems cio or dio or leave them with default mount
options?

Hans Chr.

This email originates from Steria AS, Biskop Gunnerus' gate 14a, N-0051 OSLO,
http://www.steria.no. This email and any attachments may contain
confidential/intellectual property/copyright information and is only for the
use of the addressee(s). You are prohibited from copying, forwarding,
disclosing, saving or otherwise using it in any way if you are not the
addressee(s) or responsible for delivery. If you receive this email by mistake,
please advise the sender and cancel it immediately. Steria may monitor the
content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its policies and
procedures. Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be
assured. Steria shall not be liable if the message is altered, modified,
falsified, or even edited.