ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM for SAN in Solaris Zones?

2010-10-15 17:12:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM for SAN in Solaris Zones?
From: ADSM-L <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:10:25 +0100
Yup, this is exactly how I've done it for a client recently too - the SAN
Storage Agent installed in the global zone, in the local zones the client/TDP
combos all send their data to the global zone's Storage Agent (over IP) which
in turn transports the data over the SAN to the target storage.
________
David Mc
London

On 15 Oct 2010, at 15:10, Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT