ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM for SAN in Solaris Zones?

2010-10-15 10:13:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM for SAN in Solaris Zones?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:10:38 +0000
Hi Niklas,
What you can do is to install a SAN Agent as a Proxy Server that transport the
data LANFree.
Have setup a couple of them on another Swedish SUN Enterprise customer. :)

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms