ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Expiration question

2010-10-07 17:41:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] Expiration question
From: rennadm <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 16:52:33 -0400
Probably a few months later, any how

Have you tried increasing the resources on your expire inventory command?

Secondly I'd advise against the upgrade of TSM 6.1.3 to 6.1.4. Too many bugs.
I would advise going straight to TSM6.2.1
Pretty stable so far. And the upgrade process is not that bad as well compared
to doing an upgrade from TSM5.5 to TSM6.1