ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade to TSM 5.5.5 causes ANR2914E from SELECT query

2010-10-07 09:56:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade to TSM 5.5.5 causes ANR2914E from SELECT query
From: "Matthew G. Leis" <matthew.leis AT USBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:55:47 -0500
Hello Danny,

Try something like this:

select DISTINCT occ.node_name,SUM(occ.num_files)/2,
SUM(occ.physical_mb)/2, occ.filespace_name from domains dom, nodes nod,
occupancy occ where dom.domain_name=nod.domain_name and
nod.node_name=occ.node_name and dom.domain_name='DM_PRD' GROUP BY
occ.node_name,occ.filespace_name

Matthew G. Leis

From:
Danny Schmanny <schmanny AT lgca DOT org>
To:
"Matthew G. Leis" <matthew.leis AT USBANK DOT COM>, ADSM SubscriberList
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>