ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 6.1.2

2010-09-30 09:50:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 6.1.2
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:49:33 -0400
Two things to check:

1. RC=5852 means "authorization off is not allowed"
   Check on your TSM Server to make sure that authorization
   is turned on.

2. If authorization is on, check the "DSMERROR.LOG" in the
   "baclient" directory for any meaningful messages.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/30/2010
09:41:37 AM: