ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5759W with TDP for Exchange when using RSG

2010-09-30 08:39:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5759W with TDP for Exchange when using RSG
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:38:24 -0400
Hi Andreas,

I would not perform the restore.
That warning message is telling you that it will restore into
the production storage group.

It seems that Exchange does not think the Recovery Storage Group that
you created is actually a Recovery Storage Group. I have seen them
created incorrectly before.

I recommend removing the Recovery Storage Group, recreate it again
using the Exchange Management tools, and then retry DP/Exchange.
If you still see the message, check to make sure the following
registry entry is NOT set:
     HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\Parameters\System
       “Recovery SG Override”

If you cannot resolve, place a call with IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/30/2010
08:28:19 AM: