ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Mixed Media Support..

2010-09-29 03:23:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Mixed Media Support..
From: Lucian Greis <lgreis AT MKV DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:21:27 +0200
Hi,

this is not a question of TSM but the capabilities of the drives
themselves. A LTO-4 drive can read and write LTO-4 and LTO-3 media, and
even read LTO-2 media. As long as you don't change the default format
definition for a LTO-4 drive in the device-class, the drive will happily
accept any of that media.

Regards, Lucian

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> schrieb am 29.09.2010
07:27:38: