ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Best way to restore old Exchange data from previous Exchange versions..

2010-09-23 09:55:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Best way to restore old Exchange data from previous Exchange versions..
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:52:52 +0000
You can restore data by add following parametter to your BA Client dsm.opt file.
NODENAME TDP_NODENAME
DISABLENQR YES

Then run following command

>dsmc restore {tdp filespace name}\ -su=yes c:\temp\

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms