ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows x32 6.2.2 client

2010-09-22 10:38:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Windows x32 6.2.2 client
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:37:18 -0300
Hello,
the 6.2.2.0 client is not available on the ftp site yet.
The target for the 6.2.2.0 client is December 2010.
Keep in mind that the target is subject to change at IBM's discretion.
You can find the TSM Schedule for Fix-Packs on our Wiki site here :

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolistoragemanager/TSM
+Schedule+for+Fix-Packs

 Have a great day !

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 09/22/2010
10:49:42 AM: