ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP error with 6.2.1.0 API

2010-09-14 15:42:47
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP error with 6.2.1.0 API
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:41:21 -0400
We have started trying out the 6.2.1.0 client code on a number of
test and development systems using the Oracle version of TSM for
databases. One of these is generating error messages like:

09/08/10   05:30:50 ANS1467E ICC routine ICC_Init returned: majRC = 4, minRC =
0,
desc = 'Unable to find library '/N/icc/icclib/libicclib019.so'.'.

when we try to perform an Oracle backup. The system involved is
running HP-UX 11i V3 under the Itanium architecture. According to
the system administrator, the system does not have a /N file system
or a /N subdirectory in the root file system (the message seems to
indicate that the API expects to find the library within /N). Our
TSM server is at the 5.5.4.0 level and runs under mainframe Linux.

Has anyone else seen this problem?