ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange single mailbox restore failure

2010-09-10 14:03:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange single mailbox restore failure
From: "Stackwick, Stephen" <sStackwick AT ICFI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:01:22 +0000
The problem is that is don't know how to use the tdpmapi.exe testmapi command.
I'm agooglin'....

Steve

Stephen J. Stackwick  |  Senior Consultant  |  410.539.1135  |  sstackwick AT
icfi DOT com  |  www.jasi.com
ICF Jacob & Sundstrom  |  401 E. Pratt St, Suite 2214, Baltimore, MD 21202  |
301.518.6352 (m)